Sunday, March 14, 2010

Show-and-Tell, Round 45: Princess Wallet and Giraffe Backpack

Ivie's choice for Show-and-Tell last week was her purple princess wallet. And, considering it's not a book or a stuffed animal, and it doesn't light up or talk, she was pretty fired up about it. So we took out the dollar bill, because "we don't take money to school", and she was ready to go.

I convinced her, last minute, to put her wallet into her new giraffe backpack. I think she gave in because it sounded to her like she was getting a 2-for-1 Show-and-Tell week, which, in her opinion, is quite a coup. Or maybe she gave in because she saw in my eyes how badly I want her to really like the backpack, which was a deal I found on one of the social shopping sites I frequent... Regardless of why, she was a good sport and took them both!

No comments: