Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Minute in the Life (#1): Bryce - Growing Up

I've wanted to start this series for a while and finally got around to downloading a few videos off of my Flip so that I actually could...

It's called "A Minute in the Life", because I think sometimes it's easy to forget the normal, sometimes humdrum way in which we go about daily living. And, as all parents know, sometimes it's the stuff that your kids do every day that you want to be able to remember.

So I've vowed to catch those "typical" activities on video every once in a while. And to post them here. So that the kids can someday laugh at how they used to fill their time.

I'm going to try to limit these videos to a minute long, max, reminding myself that I just want it to be a glimpse of our daily lives. Videos that I can't cut down to a minute will just have to be outside the scope of this series!

So, without further ado, here's the first video that I shot with this series in mind. It was taken in the hospital on April 24th at 9:47 am. Bryce was only a bit over 33 hours old, so cut him some slack for not being very entertaining...



I was going to do a second post with this next video, but then thought it might actually be fun to have them both here together for you to see the changes in our little boy in only 4 months. As you'll see, he's made a lot of progress in his quest to be funny like his daddy...



Seriously. Isn't it just amazing what God does with LIFE?!?

1 comment:

Megan said...

What a good idea! Wish I was better about taking more videos (and editing the ones I take). On that note, I'm off to take a video!