Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Big 6-0!!!

Today is my dad's birthday. And it's not just any birthday, either... It's the BIG 6-0!!!

I captured a little video of the girls this morning so they could wish Papa a happy birthday "in-person". You'll note that I had to do a little editing of the video. That's because Ivie kept asking, "Is Papa IN THERE?" and coming around to my side of the Flip to hopefully catch a glimpse of him. I mean, if we can HEAR him on the telephone, why can't we SEE him on the video camera? Ivie also is addicted to "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse", which is on Playhouse Disney from 7:30a-8:00a, so she several times reached to turn on the television mid-shoot, resulting in more video-cropping.

But the resulting "movie" turned out pretty nice, I think.

So happy birthday, Papa! As "in-person" as we can get today. But there will be lots of hugs and kisses coming your way soon!

No comments: