Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ivie's Room (and a touch of Macie's)

I've finally had a chance to clean up Ivie's room enough so that I can feel comfortable actually taking and sharing some pictures of it! Ivie is very proud of her flowers. And her mommy is very proud of the OUNCE of creativity she had in putting the design together. With a little help from the picture in the catalog, of course... Check out the flower collage in the orange frame - I took those flower pictures at the Biltmore House in Asheville, NC. Thought the framed final version turned out pretty well!







And I mentioned in an earlier post about the letters for Macie's room. She was napping in her crib as I took this picture, so I only snapped it once, but I think you'll get the idea. Her room isn't quite done yet, so no more pictures until it is... Still working on 2 of the 4 walls...

No comments: