Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Real Deal

Turns out I didn't need to worry about the photographer getting a better shot on picture day than I did.

As I mentioned in the earlier blog, school pictures are the only professional pictures the girls have ever had taken. Ivie has historically done great smiling for the camera. Guess that's what happens when your mommy always has hers hanging from her neck - you get pretty used to it!

Macie wasn't a huge fan at 7 months for her first time around, though. In fact, the only decent shot they got of her was the one with Ivie (that you'll see below). When they tried to get her by herself, she went crazy. So I was hoping that 6 more months of practicing with the camera would lead to a better experience for her this time around...

Apparently it did. Miss Gail said that Macie was ALL SMILES during her session. I'm only including one of the pictures below, but you can tell that she is lovin' it, especially with her big sis by her side...

I'm including below all the school pictures to date. Definitely a fun way to see how much the girls (mostly Iv, since Mac has only had 2 rounds) have changed.

Fall, 2009
(Ivie: 3 1/2 yrs, Macie: 13 mos)



Spring, 2009
(Ivie: 3 yrs, Macie: 7 mos)



Fall, 2008
(Ivie: 2 1/2 yrs)


Spring, 2008
(Ivie: 2 yrs)


Fall, 2007
(Ivie: 18 mos)


Spring, 2007
(Ivie: 1 yr)


Fall, 2006
(Ivie: 7 mos)

2 comments:

Stacy W. said...

you know I just love a blog with pictures...they are TOO CUTE!

Jill said...

They are just so cute!! They are such a blend of you and Dale I think.