Friday, May 29, 2009

Show-and-Tell, Round 27: "Rainbow", Again

We were bound to start seeing "familiar" Show-and-Tell items at some point. I mean, we're almost to 30 posts on this topic without a repeat! I thought for a second that this was pretty cool, but now I'm thinking that it means that we have too much STUFF around our house...

Anyway, my new rule of thumb is going to be that I won't do a post for the week if it's an item I've already highlighted. That would just get boring, and I certainly don't want my blog to be boring (GASP)!

But I did want to show you how Ivie's Show-and-Tell item today spent her day yesterday. I let Ivie bring her with us to school, but only after she promised that she would leave her in the car. So when we got there, Ivie took the time to make sure she was comfortable and safe - "so the puhleaceman won't get her". So this is what people saw if they looked in my back seat during the day at the office. Thankfully, they also saw the car seat, which hopefully convinced them that a child was responsible, and that they did NOT have a weirdo as a compliance officer...

No comments: