Saturday, February 6, 2010

Marbles Kids Museum


Today, the girls and I tagged along with the Dever family to Marbles Kids Museum in Raleigh. Can I just ask WHY IN THE WORLD HAVEN'T WE BEEN HERE BEFORE?!?

What a wonderful place! We played, and played, and played, and I still don't think we made it to every exhibit. It didn't take me long to bump Marbles into slot numero uno for Ivie's 4th birthday party coming up in April!!!

As is typical on days when I take 170 pictures and Brooke takes 244, the snapshots tell the story much better than I ever could in words. So I'll leave the tough work to them. But I'm certain you'll adore the various exhibits through the "eyes" of our camera lenses.

SPLASH!


Under the Sea (with Nemo's Friends)


Blocks


Pizza, Anyone?


The Submarine


Random Ivie Shots


Random Macie Shots


Favorites of the Day




Tuckered Out (she slept for 3.5 hours!)


1 comment:

Mark Nguyen said...

wow, that mute button paci looks kinda mean when maci is looking as sweet as she is in that pic.