Thursday, February 18, 2010

Hacker

It only gets more amusing, folks. Guess who was the random "Facebook Fan" winner for Jasmere today?


Subsequent to my posting, where I identified Sarah as my sister, I got an email from Jeremy, a staff member at Jasmere, whom I now consider a great friend, given our many conversations about the craziness of this coincidence (first Marcia, now Sarah). After joking with me about having hacked into their system, he asked just how many sisters and friends I have, and then thanked me for my support of Jasmere. He must have looked in the system to see just how addicted I am, given my ordering history!

Maybe Jasmere should become my one and only blog sponsor?!? Don't you think it'd be a great fit? I would be happy to join their "testing" team for new products... And they, in return, could get a huge banner across the top of my blog page. Sounds like a win/win to me. Think about it, Jeremy...

And by the way, Sarah, while I know that you don't spend as much time online as I do (who does, actually?!?), if you don't claim your free t-shirt by noon tomorrow, I'm going to be disappointed in you. Surely there's one on there that Sam would like! And he's bound to get more wear out of it than I will my Plie Brazilian Shapewear!

Okay, enough about this. I'm off to purchase a lottery ticket.

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hey Amy, this is quite remarkable... but it seems like such a string of luck couldn't have happened to a nicer person. We appreciate your good cheer and enthusiasm for our company. Now can you let some other folks win for a change? Cheers :)
- Your friend Jeremy

Karyn said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the winner's name on FB today! I'm still waiting for mine to pop up there...fingers crossed for something good :)