Monday, February 15, 2010

June, 2006

At this rate, I might have my 4th child before I finish highlighting some of my favorite pictures of Ivie's first couple of years, pre-blog. (Just kidding, Dale. We're in agreement at least in THAT regard!)

Seriously, though, the holidays thwarted my efforts of going back and posting my favorite pictures of Ivie BIBB (Before I Began Blogging). But a "sick day" home with Macie has gotten me back into the swing. (Read: I'm caught up on my email, our house is spotless - thanks, Ruby! - and my sick child has spent the better part of the day, including the past 2.5 hours, sleeping. I've nothing better to do than blog!)

So, on with it, before the sick, clingy, finally-making-use-of-the-Moby-Wrap toddler wakes up...

It didn't take us long to get Ivie in the habit of sporting her favorite athletics' teams gear.


Something about these pictures makes me think of Karate Kid...


And last, but certainly not least, a look at the proud (and, goodness, how young!) cousins...

No comments: