Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween, 2009

I'm going to resist the urge to write a long blog about Halloween, because I will be creating my annual Halloween book in the near future (which I'll share with you via a link when it's complete). But I WILL share here several of my favorite pictures of the night. The Herman girls had a wonderfully fun Halloween. Ivie didn't want it to end. She's still in denial, in fact; as I sit here and write this blog post, she's wearing her Dorothy dress and "ruby reds", looking all over the house for the missing Toto (we're not sure where he ended up in all the excitement last night), and watching The Wizard of Oz.

It's hard to believe another Halloween has passed us by, isn't it?!?

Ivie, as Dorothy
(with guest appearances from her sidekick, Ladybug Emerson!)


Macie, as the Scarecrow


Eagle View Cul-De-Sac Crew
(I'm a poet and I know it!)

No comments: