Monday, November 23, 2009

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble

Well, I've got the day off of work today, because my parents are still here and aren't leaving until this afternoon...

So you know what that means! Time for a Thanksgiving treat for Ivie's class at school! Though I haven't yet gotten permission from Miss Erin to bring them in, so let's hope that goes well. Erin, can I please bring these to school Wednesday for afternoon snack? P-L-E-A-S-E?!?

I found this on the www.makeandtakes.com craft blog. It's one of my favorites! They're Oreo cookie turkeys, and the ingredients are Oreos, chocolate frosting, bell-shaped chocolates (thank goodness the Christmas candies are already available at Target!), candy corn, and mini M&M's.

Thankfully, these turkeys were MUCH easier/quicker to make than the marshmallow mummies from Halloween. And, plus, I coerced Mom into helping me, so it went twice as fast!

So here they are! Aren't they fun?!?

No comments: