Sunday, February 1, 2009

"Sisters" Shirts Photo Shoot

When Macie was born, our neighbors, Brooke and Danny, gave us the most adorable personalized shirts for them. While they've worn them plenty, I had yet to get them outfitted together, at a time when I could concentrate on taking some pictures! Since time is running out on Macie being able to fit into hers (it's a 6-month onesie, and I've already moved her closet to the 6-9 month clothes!), I knew the clock was ticking... So this morning, I finally succeeded in getting them both dressed, situating them on the couch, and snapping a few pictures of them in their shirts before Macie spit up on hers (which she did, about 3 minutes after the photo shoot ended!).

So here are a couple shots. I'm a huge fan of black and white, but I'll include a couple of color ones, too, just so you can see how adorable the shirts are!










No comments: