Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Slice of Bryce (#4): One Month!!!

Bryce was one month old yesterday! For someone who has likely averaged 5 hours of sleep a night since April 23rd, I can't believe that I can sit here with a straight face and say that "time flies". But it really does! Aside from gas pains that get him squirming, whining, and painfully grunting a few times a day, Bryce is a very sweet baby who loves to cuddle. And I'm quite happy to oblige!

Today was his one-month doctor's appointment, so here are his latest stats:

Weight: 11 pounds, 12 ounces (95th percentile)
Height: 22 1/8 inches (75th percentile)
Head Circumference: 39 centimeters (50th percentile)

Woo Hoo, Dale! His head isn't humongous! And he is continuing his crazy weight gain. As a nursing mother, I love it!

To commemorate Month #1, I took the below pictures. Thanks so much for the "month" stickers, Megan! This is going to be a fun way to show his growth throughout his first year. Provided I can remember that I have them. One month down!




No comments: