Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day Care Easter Egg Hunt, 2011

On Thursday, April 21st (I know, I'm really far behind with my Easter posts!), Ivie and Macie's school held their annual Easter egg hunt. It's always in the early afternoon, so I generally miss it because of work. But, since I was working from home that week before Bryce's arrival, I was able to go and take some pictures. And Mom came along with me to catch some of the fun on the Flip Video.

First here's a shot of them that morning before they left for school, ready to go with their bunny ears!


You all, there is no way to describe how many plastic eggs the teachers "hid" for the kids. Maybe a picture could help - this was Macie's playground...


The schoolkids were lucky to get a visit from the Easter Bunny. And, as you can see above, they also each got their share of eggs. And candy. Which we're still eating in our house (making it slightly more challenging for me to lose the baby weight).

Anyway, I got a few shots of the girls during their respective hunts...



And a few of them with the Easter Bunny...


And here are a couple of videos showing the fun they had!





After the hunt, Ivie hooked up with Emerson for a quick photo opp...


And Macie posed with her teachers, Miss D and Miss Madison...


And, with ME!!!


A fun afternoon was had by all - a great beginning to a very eventful, memorable, and amazingly wonderful Easter weekend for the Herman family!

No comments: