Monday, May 9, 2011

The Elephants

When Macie was born, I found these adorable personalized elephants on PersonalizationMall.com (one of my favorite websites for gifts!) and fell in love with them. So while I know you're not really supposed to buy yourself a baby gift, I did anyway!

Fast forward to when Bryce was born... I knew I wanted to get him an elephant, too, and it just so happened that PersonalizationMall was having their annual Mother's Day sale. Perfect timing. So I ordered B's elephant and, while I was at it, completed the collection with one for Iv, as well.

I'm sharing them here for 2 reasons. First, because they're just so darn cute and snuggly and the girls LOVE them. And, second, because Grandma (Dale's mom, Emma Jean) LOVES elephants and I want her to be able to see them when she gets the blog email!

No comments: