Wednesday, May 19, 2010

School Pictures: Spring, 2010

Just popping in to update the school picture montage that I started here. This latest round shows off Ivie's freshly chopped hair. I think it makes her look so grown up!

Spring, 2010
(Ivie, 4 yrs)


And while Macie's hair is a bit crazy, it's definitely "her". So we wouldn't have it any other way. I'm hopeful that someday (soon) I'll figure out what in the world to do with all the unruly little curls on her head! Preferably a style that she will leave alone for more than 1 nanosecond before pulling out whatever band/clip it might involve. Yes, we're at "that" stage with her...

Spring, 2010
(Macie, 20 mos)


And, finally, the combo picture. With Ivie cooperating and smiling (as usual), and Macie staring at something apparently very interesting on the ground.


1 comment:

Kaitlin @ More Like Mary said...

Give me a call when Macie gets older and you have no idea how to fix her hair. My poor mother had no idea what to do-I wore my hair in a bun every day until I was in eighth grade and someone showed me what curly hair is supposed to look like!