Monday, November 22, 2010

Our Journey to Five (#5)

Wednesday, November 10th

While lying on the couch last night watching television, I felt a few small twitches in my belly. And then, tonight: same couch, same television, same twitches.

So I think I'm officially feeling baby kicks. At 16 weeks.

LOVE IT.


Monday, November 22nd

I took a break from blogging while in Puerto Rico. But here's what you've missed... The twitches are now regular - several times a day, and that's just when I'm paying attention. And my belly continues to grow, though I'm still able to wear some of my "regular" pants. The ones that were a little big to begin with! It's probably about time to share another belly picture. Maybe I'll get to that in the next few days.

My 18-week ultrasound is tomorrow! I'm beyond excited to be able to start calling this baby "he" or "she" and homing in on its name.

I had a dream the other night that it's a girl. But something tells me it's a boy. The opinions of the people I ask are mixed, too. Some say girl, others say boy.

I think there's something cool about God being the only One that knows. I'm hoping He tells the babe to cooperate so I will know TOMORROW. The anticipation is killing me. I'm not sure how some of you wait! I'll take my "surprise" 20 weeks early, thank you!

I haven't thought of any fun way to break the news on my blog. So it will probably be a boring delivery. But I hope to let you all know tomorrow!

No comments: