Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ivie's 4th Birthday Book

You all have been very patient with me. It's been over a month since Ivie's birthday party, and I have yet to post a single picture from her big day. I've been holding off, knowing that I would be putting together a Shutterfly book that I could share via slideshow on here. Who knew it would take me this long!

Well, thanks to a push from a friend who offered me a free Shutterfly book that she wasn't going to use ('preciate it, Marcia!), I spent some time this past weekend putting the book together.

So, here you go!

(And remember, Grandma... Scroll down to the bottom of the email you're reading right now, and click where it says "Herman Nation" in colored letters. That will take you to the blog itself, on the internet, where you will be able to click on "play" to watch the slideshow. Just close your eyes about halfway through so you don't have to see the picture of yourself...!)

Click here to view this photo book larger

No comments: