Friday, December 4, 2009

Show-and-Tell, Round 39: Rudolph

It's been a while since I've had a unique Show-and-Tell about which to write. That's because Ivie is addicted to her My Little Ponies and wants to take them every week. Doesn't make for very exciting blog material (not that everything I blog about does, but you know what I mean).

Now that our Christmas decorations are out, though, she's taking a break from the usual and going with Rudolph, one of our Hallmark talking stuffed creatures to which Dale is addicted (as evidenced by the Halloween Spooky Tree and Fretting Toads, Purrcy, and Grinch).

Stay tuned for video of Ivie singing HER version of Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer. I've just got to convince her to sing it for me while I run the Flip. But if I'm able to get it, it will be well worth the wait, I promise...

No comments: