Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Slice of Bryce (#6): Through the Night

Just popping in for a quick update for you all, since my last Slice of Bryce mentioned this topic...

On Friday night, the eve of Bryce's 9-week birthday, he decided to celebrate. By sleeping!

I fed him at 7:30p, and he was asleep by 8:15p (after we battled with presumably a gas bubble for a while). And he didn't wake up until 5:45a!!! By formal calculations (going with the time the last feeding began), that means he made it 10 hours and 15 minutes and, for the first time by MOMMY'S requirements, slept "through the night". Although 5:45a is a bit early to make my cut, by the time he finished eating and we walked out of his room, I heard the girls giggling through their door.

And if the girls are awake, we can consider our night over.

Congrats, B! This is one for the baby book. Wait. You don't have a baby book. Probably because I bought one for your sister (Macie) and never opened it. So I decided to save the money with you and put it toward the printing of the yearly blog book instead. Because printing 3 copies of that thing is going to be expensive!

No comments: