Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Macie's Turn (#12): Ladybug Flying Disk

I love social shopping websites. This is not a surprise to anyone who knows me, particularly my husband, who just shakes his head when the packages arrive on the front porch.

But I'm pretty sure that even he would admit that I've gotten some GREAT deals over the past year or so since I discovered these sites.

I think I found this Ladybug Flying Disk on Totsy.com. Not 100% sure (since there are about 15 of them that I check fairly regularly), but I do know that I got it at the same time that I got a booster seat for Bryce. You know, for when he's old enough to sit at the table with us. Gotta plan ahead, right?!? Especially when you get a great deal. That's my motto these days...

But back to the Show-and-Tell item of the moment. This is great for teaching the girls to throw a Frisbee. Ivie's got the motion down. Macie? Not so much. But it's funny watching her try!

No comments: