Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chomper #3

If you would have told me 4 days ago that the next tooth that popped into Buggy's mouth would be his lower right lateral incisor, I would have never believed you. That's because 4 days ago, he developed what our friend (and, as luck would have it, also our pediatric dentist), Dr. John, referred to as an eruption hematoma on his top left central incisor, which led me to believe that it would be the next tooth to cut through.

But when I felt around in his mouth tonight, still no tooth "upstairs", but the pointy end of another one on the bottom floor! So Chomper #3 officially makes its appearance at 8 months and 12 days of age.

So here's the updated tooth chart, along with a few pictures of Bryce I snapped tonight when he and I were hanging out with a toy frying pan from the girls' kitchen. Pardon the pink bib. Let's just say I didn't feel the need to go out and buy new eating bibs for B when I knew they would regularly be covered in squash, anyway...







(Side note about these next two. In the first one, he heard his sisters voices and looked toward the sound. In the second one, he actually saw them running down the stairs. I LOVE how I was able to randomly catch the slight changes in his expression that show first the anticipation, and then the excitement, of seeing them! Ivie and Macie are, by far, his favorite two people in the world - if you don't count Mommy in the middle of the night when he needs a little snack).


No comments: