Sunday, January 16, 2011

Macie's (A)Musings (#4): Taking It to the Extreme

When we arrived back home after church and the grocery store about 12:15p today, Dale and Macie walked inside ahead of Ivie and me. Our pattern is for Dale to unload and put away the groceries while I get lunch started for the girls.

Ivie had already told me that she wanted a pasta bowl (that kid LOVES pasta). I hadn't had a chance to narrow down Macie's choice (between pasta and a pb & j), so I began looking for her when I got in the house. She was no where to be found. I had overheard her telling Dale as they walked in that she was sleepy and wanted her paci, so I knew just where to go to find her after I got Ivie started with her pasta.

But this time, she's taken her paci hunt to a whole new level. This is what I saw when I got to her room...


Asleep, still wearing her coat. You can't tell in the picture, but at least she'd discarded her shoes before climbing into bed! I guess she'll be skipping lunch today...

No comments: