Saturday, August 21, 2010

On the Rocks

If I drank, this phrase might sound pretty good to me. But I don't. So it doesn't.

Instead, we'll talk about a different sort of "rock".

Today after Ivie's last t-ball game, as we walked back to the parking lot, the girls stopped to climb on a big rock that sits just off of the sidewalk. So I got out to camera, thinking to myself that I needed a new picture of the two of them together for my blog header. And what better spot to get such a picture than with them sitting on a big rock that both of them are scared to move around on (lest they fall off)? Right?

Well, as you'll see, they weren't in much of a mood to cooperate. Or at least not to look at me and smile at the same moment... Oh well, I'll take what I can get, I guess!










2 comments:

Mark Nguyen said...

That is one nice looking paci! :-)

Though I am saddened that it will not be immortalized in the blog header.

Mark Nguyen said...

Wait. Nevermind.