Saturday, August 7, 2010

Chocolate Milk

Tonight, as I was cleaning up after dinner, I heard Macie playing in the refrigerator. Still one of her favorite pastimes (see here and here).

Next thing I knew, she was standing behind me, inquiring, "Mommy? Mommy?".

When I turned around and saw what she was holding, I had to go get the camera. By the time I was in position to take her picture, though, she'd had just about enough of having to follow me around. So while I didn't get a shot of her initial inquisitive face, these are pretty funny, too...



After drinking her chocolate milk, she settled down and started playing. And apparently decided to put the chocolate syrup back in the fridge...


Then, since I still had the camera out, I took a few more pictures. Just because she was being so cute...





No comments: