Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tooth #5

Macie didn't eat much dinner last night, and she was more crabby than normal (which, for a baby, still wasn't that bad). We just assumed she'd had a long Monday at school. Mondays stink for all of us, right?!?

But this morning, I discovered what might have been the reason for the grumpiness. Macie's upper right lateral (in dentist-speak, to make my husband proud) is cutting through! She's officially 9 months and 13 days old.

I found a cute teething chart online that I'm hoping I can successfully paste into this blog to keep up with Macie's teeth. Why don't I just put it into the baby book, you ask? Well, that's a good question. I'm still working on a complete answer, but let's start with the fact that I'm not sure where the baby book IS right now. But I know EXACTLY where my laptop is!

No comments: