Friday, April 24, 2009

Macie's Room

Well, folks, it's time for me to take off the bumper in Macie's crib, because she's starting to try to grab onto it to stand up. I thought that before I remove the bumper, I should get some pictures of her room, since it's only been "finished" for about a week now. Which incidentally coincides with my parents' trip out here, since they took care of the final touches by hanging the shelf and the frames above the windows that I've been meaning to work on since, well, September.

So here's her room! Minus the crib-sized lap pad that generally lines the floor in front of the glider to catch the spit up (that's the understatement of the year) that still sneaks out on occasion after morning nursing sessions. We think it's the perfect haven for our sweet baby.

No comments: