Saturday, August 25, 2012

Slip 'n Slide

Ivie's first day of school this past week was the first time I'd pulled out my "real" camera in what seemed like an eternity (and was actually 2.5 months).  Along with life being just generally crazy, I've become spoiled by the handiness of the iPhone camera and the immediacy of Instagram and Facebook...

But I'm going to try to make it a point to "stop and grab the camera" (and maybe smell the roses while I'm at it) every once in a while.

So, anyway, when I went to download the first day of school pics, I found pictures still on the camera from a visit to the McCulloch's Slip 'n Slide in early June.  So here they are!  You'll probably be able to guess, from the various looks on his face, that this was Bryce's first real experience with water splashing in his face and all around!  MOST of the time, he appeared to enjoy it...













No comments: