Saturday, August 11, 2012

Chomper #9

Oh, my goodness.  I haven't posted to my blog in over a month.  So.  Very.  Sad.

And I'm sorry to say that this post is going to just be a lame tooth post to get myself updated with Bryce's tooth chart.

Last night, as Bryce was crying in the backseat of our friend, Kristie's, car (because he apparently doesn't like when "strangers" pick him up from day care to take him to dinner!), he tilted his head back and I saw his bottom right first molar!  It actually looks like it made its initial appearance a couple of days ago, but, since I just saw it yesterday, that's the day that gets recorded.


Also, when I went to update the chart, I realized that I had neglected to input the date on which he got his bottom left lateral incisor.  So I just put "March ?" in the chart.  Bummer.  Falling down on my job even more than I thought...

Okay, that's all I've got.  But at least it's a post, right?!?

No comments: