Monday, April 30, 2012

Facebook: April, 2012


April 1 at 3:52p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
First pair of shoes for the big boy class tomorrow!


April 2 at 6:54p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Intrigued by the basketball goal installation process...


April 2 at 8:16p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Bring it!
 

April 2 at 10:16p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Hmmm, this is not at all what I envisioned when I dreamed about having kids...
 

April 4 at 1:16p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Ivie, upon being told of the last-minute change in school policy requiring that students wear uniforms tomorrow instead of their Easter attire: "I'm going to leave this school and go to another one that will let me wear my dress. I should have saw this coming."


April 5 at 11:28a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Excited to get Ivie's Parkwood crew back together again tonight! #hopetheygetsomesleep


April 5 at 11:57a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
All the kids brought flowers for their cross at Easter assembly.


April 6 at 5:50p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Mac eating her "chocolate-vanilla squirrel" ice cream.


April 6 at 6:55p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Tree swings at Grandma's 


April 7 at 9:52a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I'm fairly certain there's not much sweeter than watching your baby (through squinted eyes, of course) drift off to sleep while holding his teeny hand.



April 7 at 9:52a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Me and my babies!
 

April 11 at 1:23p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
First real pedicure with Mommy - we'll call it an early 6th birthday present! 


April 11 at 2:06p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
"Momma, you've GOT to learn how to do this!!!"



April 13 at 7:29a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
6th birthday and field day at school! How many kids get to play all day at school on their birthday?!?



April 19 at 8:33a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Ivie requested raw carrots for breakfast this morning. If she didn't look just like me, I'd wonder if she really is my child.


April 20 at 8:38a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I'm 35. I still cry like a baby when my parents drive away.


April 21 at 10:13a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
My blue-eyed babe



April 21 at 5:26p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
It seriously makes my day when restaurants have fountain root beer.


April 22 at 12:51p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Aaaaand, they're all facing forward now (one day early - shhhhh)!



April 22 at 4:54p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
The girls took very seriously their job of finding a way to keep Bryce out of the cabinets... 


April 23 at 7:17a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
My baby is ONE today! Happy Birthday, Buggy!


April 24 at 8:38a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Something about seeing this in my car console every day makes me laugh. Dale passing down memories from his youth to the girls... 


April 24 at 5:16p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Because just pulling the Tupperware out of the cabinet is sooooo pre-first-birthday...



April 25 at 2:51p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
The girls "bought" books with their marbles. 


April 25 at 3:08p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Ivie to her friend, Caroline: "We USED to go to school together, and we STILL go to school together. Do you want to go to the same college?!?"


April 26 at 4:40p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Try explaining to a 6-year old the spelling of the word "gnat"...


April 26 at 6:03p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Bryce starts screaming after only about 4 bites of his dinner. I ask, rhetorically, "What is WRONG with you?!?". Ivie says, "Maybe he just wants down.". After I give in and set him on the floor, he gives Ivie a huge grin. To which she responds, "Looks like I was right, Mommy.".


April 27 at 12:57p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
A special day home alone with my sweet Macie. Doesn't happen often enough with the middle child... 


April 27 at 1:32p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
You don't see these driving down the road in NC very often! Go Tigers!!


April 28 at 1:46p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
If I can't read 'em, I might as well sit on 'em! 


April 28 at 5:07p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Daddy dressed me as his "mini-me" tonight for our dinner out. 


April 28 at 6:45p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I've changed a lot of nasty diapers in the past 6 years. That one was quite possibly the worst.

April 29 at 5:04p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Apparently B woke prematurely from his afternoon nap in his crib... 

No comments: