Friday, February 25, 2011

Movie Night

We had "Movie Night" tonight for the second time. This time, though, the girls and I were lucky enough to have Daddy here with us!

The movie of the night was Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue. The story of how we came to obtain this movie is a good one in and of itself. Suffice it to say that it was apparently the "Feature Title" of the Disney Movie Club last month. And the folks at Disney believe that I failed to decline the movie via the online system. The problem with this is that I know I did, since it's on my calendar to do every month, several days before the deadline.

So I'm frustrated, to say the least, that this movie showed up in our mailbox. But, since it happened to be a Tinker Bell movie and we were going to be "out" the shipping and handling fee anyway, we decided we would just keep the movie and cancel the membership (which reminds me, I'm going to do that right now!).

But, back to Movie Night. The girls love eating popcorn in bed. And, at least until her popcorn was gone, Macie sat relatively quietly and watched the movie. Soooooo, success!

Here are a few pictures of our evening. I see many more Movie Nights in our future!

No comments: