Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Facebook: April, 2013

April 3 at 7:32p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
The role of Mommy being played tonight by Macie...


April 5 at 4:47p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Let popsicle season begin!!  


April 6 at 2:44p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
A scooter/bike ride to visit, and draw sketches of, the turtles in the pond. Can you see them on the log?!? We have spotted at least 27 of them...  


April 7 at 8:39a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Some Sunday morning Dot Art  


April 8 at 9:00p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Me (after catching Macie out of her room after lights-out at bedtime): "What, Macie?" Macie: "Ummmmm... (Long pause while she tries to think of something important) I know what 5 plus 5 is." Me: "What is it, Mac?" Macie: "10." Me: "Good. Now go back to bed." Macie: "Okay. I just wanted you to know."

April 9 at 8:29a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
This morning, as I was dressing Bryce for picture day at school, he pointed at his argyle sweater vest and said, "Daddy!!". #he'sright #miniDale  


April 9 at 8:48a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
While watching "Eloise Goes to School" on our way to school this morning, Macie explained, "Mommy. The little girl calls her teacher a 'tutor', because he TOOTS a lot!" (giggle, giggle) 

April 11 at 9:46a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
First 5 consecutive-mile run in over 7 years (i.e., post-babies)!

April 11 at 10:16a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
After Macie finally acquiesced and gave Bryce a bite of her waffle this morning, I, encouraging the development of good manners, asked: "What do you SAY, Bryce?". Bryce, pausing briefly to consider his options, responded with: "MORE!!!" 

April 16 at 9:02a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
#thingsIdon'tseeathome #puntacana  













April 18 at 4:09p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Front row seats for the dumping of the mulch next door.  


April 18 at 8:18p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
No sense even trying to keep him from climbing...  


April 18 at 9:37p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
We have 2 two-wheeled girls in our house now - check them out! (Just don't listen too closely to me trying to catch my breath as I do the narration. Because that would be embarrassing.)



April 19 at 7:57a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Representing Daddy's two favorite teams today!  


April 22 at 9:48p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
After a 12-year hiatus, I have rediscovered my love of reading. (Alternatively titled, "Finally something I can do for 4 hours while Dale golfs.") Personally working my way through James Patterson, and reading to (and laughing with!) the girls about Ramona's antics...  


April 23 at 9:39a

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
For his birthday breakfast this morning, Bryce chose Goldfish, Nilla Wafers, and a Go-Go Applesauce Squeezie (okay, the applesauce was actually Mommy's addition to the lineup). Happy 2nd Birthday, Bryce!!
 

April 24 at 5:37p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Our first spring meal outside on our now-pollen-free table! #springcleaning  


April 25 at 5:56p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Something about this sight makes me suddenly very tired...  


April 26 at 6:48p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
It's hard to take this job seriously when I'm forced to push a pink mower.  


April 27 at 7:28p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I am 36 1/2 years old, and I just mowed the yard for the first time in my life. Cross that one off the "I should do that someday" list. 

April 29 at 1:55p

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I wish it didn't take a bacterial infection to get my "baby" to nap on my shoulder.

No comments: