Friday, September 7, 2012

Ivie's Kindergarten Artwork

Yes, I am well aware that Ivie is a couple of weeks into First Grade.  But I finally got around to finishing up her Kindergarten Memory Book, which is a composite of all of her favorite artwork from last year.

Putting this book together was our solution to the problem of art overload in our house, which will never be large enough to contain it all!  Ivie and I agreed that if I took pictures of her favorite creations and put them into a book, she would be okay with me throwing away MOST of the actual work (we still kept a few pieces that will actually fit in the box under her bed for storage).

Enjoy her artwork - time for me to start snapping pictures of the First Grade collection!



Create your own personalized photo books at Shutterfly.com.

No comments: