Friday, November 25, 2011

A Slice of Bryce (#16): Seven Months!!!

I know I sound like a broken record, but what a month for the B-Man! I LOVE this age...

1) He went from toppling over about 15 seconds after sitting him up, to never falling over at all!

2) I don't remember the last time I had to nurse him in the middle of the night. In fact, many mornings, I have to wake him up at 7a to get him ready for school.

3) We made the move to Size 2 baby foods. He gets cereal/oatmeal in the morning, a fruit at lunch, and a meat/veggie for dinner. Still no sign of cutting back on his breastmilk intake, which is starting to stress me out, as my body is starting to think it doesn't need to make as much these days. And my frozen supply is dwindling...

4) The spitting up has still not stopped. Though it doesn't seem to bother Bryce at all, I, for one, am eagerly awaiting that day.

5) B is starting to become more verbal, talking to his sisters quite often. And Ivie is still his favorite person in the world. I think the feeling is mutual (as you'll see in one of the pictures below).

6) When I put Bryce to bed at night, I always put him on his back, with his head toward the left end of the crib. When I go in to get him in the morning, he's always on his belly, with his head at the right end of the crib. I think he's trying to tell me something about his preferred sleeping position.

I think that's it! So many changes, yet still the cutest and sweetest baby boy I know!

















No comments: