Saturday, November 5, 2011

Facebook: October, 2011

October 1 at 7:14pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Ivie just gave me a fairly accurate definition of "double dating", as explained to her by "a friend that's in first grade". Not sure I know what to think about that.



October 4 at 7:59am

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I asked Macie if she saw Bryce's cooler in the car behind my seat. She said, "Yep! By your work purse and pump stuff!". Glad she knows the functions of my various bags.



October 5 at 7:26am

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Does anyone else's kids always seem to be between sizes in jeans?!? So frustrating.



October 7 at 4:41pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Does anyone else's kids always seem to be between sizes in jeans?!? So frustrating.



October 8 at 8:51am

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Me: God knows how many hairs you have on your head! Ivie: So he knows that Bryce doesn't have any?



October 8 at 9:29am

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Frankenberry cereal is back for its Halloween run. It's not as good as I remember it being growing up.



October 8 at 3:14pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Playing "War" with the girls. Ivie hands me the deck and says, "Mommy gets the cards - she has to ruffle them up!".



October 9 at 6:37pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Soooo, Bryce just threw up everywhere right before we were leaving for dinner. Guess his belly doesn't like the Augmentin for his ear infection. And I guess it's Swedish Fish and ice cream for dinner for me while Dale and the girls have Los Portales and Sweet Frog. But at least B is back to his smiley self, post-bath!



October 9 at 10:39pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Is it bad that my husband just verbally expressed disbelief that I was taking a shower for the second night in a row?



October 11 at 7:54pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
My ability to mother effectively plummets when I'm tired and have a headache. Thank goodness the headache, at least, is temporary.



October 13 at 6:08am

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
The picture Iv colored for Mac, who hurt her foot at Gymnastics yesterday.



October 13 at 7:22pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Successful clothes shopping. For myself! Don't remember the last time I shopped anywhere other than the maternity or kids' sections...



October 14 at 4:22pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Cotton candy at the State Fair



October 15 at 6:04pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I love that when Macie wants to scold Dale, she says, in her best accusatory tone, "Daddy. Schae. HERMAN.".



October 18 at 5:45pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
Making herself useful.



October 18 at 9:15pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I don't have the willpower to avoid this tonight.



October 19 at 2:05pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
A Dippin' Dots treat!



October 20 at 4:23pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
At 4:20p, as I walked out of my office building and felt the nip in the 60 degree air, I realized with a start that I'm pretty sure I did not put jackets on the girls this morning. Sigh.



October 21 at 9:06am

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
It's Friday!!!



October 21 at 2:58pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
aaaaaaand, it just keeps getting shorter...



October 22 at 4:22pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I thought switching out closets was annoying with TWO kids...



October 25 at 8:03pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
The girls are addicted to The Tickle Monster and his friends at bedtime. #whateverworks


October 26 at 2:36pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
How many times am I going to ruin my almost-too-expensive-to-justif
y Burt's Bees lip balm by leaving it in my pants' pocket through a dryer cycle before I learn my lesson?!?



October 27 at 12:46pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I love how I can walk into Bryce's room, close my eyes, take in a deep breath, and it's like he's right in front of me. He's got his own sweet smell!



October 31 at 9:04pm

Amy Schaeperkoetter Herman
I am reminded each year that Halloween with emotional and eager kids never goes as smoothly as I envision. As sad as it was, I made the tough (but responsible) call to keep the not-feeling-great baby at home (where it was warm and dry), and let Daddy take the girls out for trick-or-treating. At least I got some flavored Tootsie Rolls when they returned.

No comments: