Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Movie Mania (#2): Bryce Dancing

It's been quite a hiatus (nearly 19 months, actually!) since the last Monday Movie Mania.  Time to crank them back up again, as my absolute favorite time-waster is to sit and watch old videos of the kids.  Just imagine how much fun it will be to share with their first dates someday!

Saturday, I pulled out the Flip so that I could get some evidence of Bryce's affinity for dancing.  And, while I'm at it, I'm going to go ahead and post on here the video of him dancing in the tub that I apparently only previously posted on Facebook.  This is going to be solid blackmail material someday...

So here's a quick video of him having fun with our sock monkey singers (complete with some singing by Iv)...


And here's the tub dancing!



No comments: