Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Slice of Bryce (#22): Thirteen Months!!!

It's just crazy to me how fast time flies, particularly after a baby hits that ONE YEAR OLD milestone!  I blinked, and I now have a 13-month old!

So on the eve of his 13-month birthday, I thought I better get the blog up-to-date with his latest measurements:

Height:  30 3/4 inches (75th percentile)
Weight:  23 pounds, 7 ounces (65th percentile)
Head Circumference:  47.5 centimeters (75th percentile)

And, as I like to do for comparison's sake, here are Ivie and Macie's measurements at 1 year:

Ivie

Height:  29 inches
Weight: 20 pounds, 11 ounces
Head: 46 1/4 centimeters

Macie

Height:  29 1/4 inches
Weight: 21 pounds, 8 ounce
Head: 47 centimeters

So, in summary, it appears as though as I move from one baby to the next, they get taller, heavier, and have bigger heads!

In other BIG news, though he took a bit longer than the girls, Bryce is officially up and walking!  He started taking a few steps here and there a couple of weeks ago, but this past Friday (May 18th), it's like he finally decided that it was time to go "all in".

I think you'll be able to see in the below video what I mean.  He went from 2-3 steps to walking all over the place!  I love this stage, where they are waddling back and forth, so proud of their accomplishment, but yet still a bit unsure with the footing.  Before I know it, he'll be running around, so I will relish this stage for a bit!


1 comment:

Nina and Papa said...

Anxious to have him demonstrate that in Missouri in a month or so, but by then he'll be running.